The Management / Governing Body of ADMINISTRADORA VILLAS VOLCAN, SL (hereinafter, the person responsible for the treatment), assumes the maximum responsibility and commitment with the establishment, implementation and maintenance of this Data Protection Policy, guaranteeing the continuous improvement of the person responsible for the treatment with the aim of achieving excellence in relation to compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and by the one repealing the Directive 95/46 / CE (General Data Protection Regulation) (DOUE L 119/1, 04-05-2016), and the Spanish regulations for the protection of personal data (Organic Law, specific sector legislation and its rules of developing).
The Data Protection Policy of ADMINISTRADORA VILLAS VOLCAN, SL rests on the principle of proactive responsibility, according to which the person responsible for the treatment is responsible for compliance with the regulatory and jurisprudential framework that governs said Policy, and is capable of demonstrating it before the authorities of competent control.
In this sense, the person responsible for the treatment will be governed by the following principles that should serve all its personnel as a guide and frame of reference in the processing of personal data:
1.Protection of data from the design: the person responsible for the treatment will apply, both at the time of determining the means of treatment and at the time of the treatment itself, appropriate technical and organizational measures, such as pseudonymisation, designed to effectively apply the data protection principles, such as data minimization, and integrating the necessary guarantees in the treatment.
2. Data protection by default: the data controller will apply the appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to guarantee that, by default, only the personal data that are necessary for each of the specific purposes of the treatment are processed.
3.Protection of data in the life cycle of the information: the measures that guarantee the protection of personal data will be applicable during the complete life cycle of the information.
4. Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: personal data will be processed in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party.
5. Limitation of the purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with said purposes.
6.Minimization of data: personal data will be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
7. Accuracy: personal data will be accurate and, if necessary, updated; All reasonable measures will be taken so that personal data that are inaccurate with respect to the purposes for which they are processed are suppressed or rectified without delay.
8. Limitation of the conservation period: the personal data will be kept in a way that allows the identification of the interested parties for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of the processing of personal data.
9.Integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in such a way as to guarantee adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or illegal treatment and against its loss, destruction or accidental damage, through the application of measures appropriate technical or organizational skills.
10. Information and training: one of the keys to guaranteeing the protection of personal data is the training and information provided to the personnel involved in their treatment. During the information life cycle, all personnel with access to the data will be properly trained and informed about their obligations in relation to compliance with data protection regulations.
The Data Protection Policy of ADMINISTRADORA VILLAS VOLCAN, SL is communicated to all the personnel of the data controller and made available to all interested parties.
Consequently, this Data Protection Policy involves all the personnel of the person responsible for the treatment, who must know and assume it, considering it as their own, each member being responsible for applying it and verifying the data protection regulations applicable to their activity. , as well as identifying and providing the opportunities for improvement that it deems appropriate in order to achieve excellence in relation to compliance.
This Policy will be reviewed by the Management / Governing Body of ADMINISTRADORA VILLAS VOLCAN, SL , as many times as deemed necessary, to adapt, at all times, to the current provisions on the protection of personal data.